Do you suffer from chronic pain, tension, swelling, or inflammation? You may be suffering from neuropathy, and, it might be time for you to consider treatment with infrared light therapy. Infrared light therapy has been tested and proven extremely effective by studies performed all around the world, it is entirely natural, and has zero adverse side effects.
The science behind infrared light therapy is called photobiomodulation. This process delivers energy to cells in your body using infrared wavelengths to stimulate healing and relieve pain. Infrared energy penetrated deeply into the body, reaching far into your soft tissues, joints, muscles, and bone.
The FDA approves infrared light therapy for both treatment providers and personal use in the home. Unlike medications that are packed with harmful side effects, infrared light therapy encourages actual healing of the cause of your pain. In many cases, following an infrared light treatment, pain is completely alleviated.
Laser Therapy / Light energy treatments:
- Dilate the blood vessels locally, causing an increase in circulation (blood flow).
- Stimulate warmth to reduce and alleviate pain.
Additionally, patients and clients may experience:
- Pain relief
- Decreased tension
- Decreased inflammation
- Decrease in local swelling
- Increase in range of motion
- Increased lymphatic drainage
- Reduced muscle spasms and tightness
- Increased venous dilation and blood flow
- Improvement in peripheral neuropathy symptoms